What is Blowout Camp?
Summer camp is a great opportunity for fun, friends, and learning. With cabins full of friends, squad groups for discussion and lots of fun activities it's a can't miss week. Hundreds of students will attend this summer. Are you coming?
- Returning Campers: Click on Register a Returning Camper!
(forgot your password? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can resend it)
- New Campers: Click on Register a New Camper!
Want to pay online? Click on "Pay for a Camp" to pay by Bank Account (EFT) or Credit Card. Please note, we do not take payments on the registration website.
Want to pay by check? Mail a check payable to Dwell Community Church and send it to 1340 Community Park Dr. Columbus, OH 43229. Attn: Blowout Camp 2021
- Registration must be completed by May 6th, 2021
- Balance must be paid in full no later than May 27, 2021
Want more details? Want paper forms? Email email@example.com for paper forms or if you have any other questions.
Having issues with registration?
Want to volunteer in 2021?
- Current volunteers in a Middle School cell group: Let your leader know that you would like to attend camp this summer.
- If you are not a current volunteer, please contact Liz Keener by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org